Skip to main content

All My Love Quotes

I will say it one last time: Demonation! The feeling of it! There are no words -how can there be?- to describe what it feels like to become words, to feel your life encoded, and laid out in black ink on white paper. All my love and hatred, melted into words. It was like the End of the World.
- Clive Barker

If you look closely you'll find all my lovers inscribed on my skin.
- Jill Ciment

For all my love little monsters i am your mom you are my child in my hand i protect you like my eyes but dont worry ill cacth you if you fall.
- Lady Gaga

A sample may taste better than the whole, because it's meant for a taste test, which is perceptually expected to garner favorable results. This is why I can't give you all my love. Plus, you don't have a container big enough to hold all my love.
- Jarod Kintz

I would give you all my love, but I'm afraid I'd get nothing in return. And coming from you, nothing is simply much more than I want.
- Jarod Kintz

Bread can soak up soup, but can it soak up all my love for you? I doubt it. You're better off cleaning up my love spill with a really large sponge.
- Jarod Kintz

If you carry all my love, it won't get heavy and make you weak. In fact, my love will give you strength. And if you won't carry my love, you carry a heavy burden.
- Jarod Kintz

It was the dream itself enchanted me:
Character isolated by a deed
To engross the present and dominate memory.
Players and painted stage took all my love,
And not those things that they were emblems of.
[from "The Circus Animals' Desertion"]
- W B Yeats

...and I put on "All My Love" and watched the sun rise yet again and thought thank you Robert Plant for all your love but do you have anymore?
- Miriam Toews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wall Street Journal Quotes

I became a larger than life figure for one reason only. When you're quoted in the 'Wall Street Journal,' the 'New York Times,' constantly as the expert in the business people assume you're a lot bigger than you are. And then I had to run like hell to catch up with my own image. - Barbara Corcoran In two days he saw Rupert Murdoch, his son James, and the management of their Wall Street Journal; Arthur Sulzberger Jr. and the top executives at the New York Times; and executives at Time, Fortune, and other Time Inc. magazines. "I would love to help quality journalism," he later said. "We can't depend on bloggers for our news. - Walter Isaacson I supported myself by delivering the 'Wall Street Journal' and doing odd jobs. I love plumbing and carpentry. - David Lynch Creative work is often driven by pain. It may be that if you don't have something in the back of your head driving you nuts, you may not do anything. It's not a good ...

Fat Person Quotes

She was convinced that she was anorexic, because every time she looked in the mirror she did indeed see a fat person. - Terry Pratchett I sensed immediately that he'd once been overweight. He moved with a fat person's tiptoey apology. - Jennifer Egan I feel self-conscious calling my cat fat in front of a fat person, considering I'm skinny and inconsiderate. - Jarod Kintz I call myself a FFP: former fat person, and when you're an FFP, you will always see in yourself what people used to bully you for. - Kelly Osbourne Well you know, it's true that as a fat person I run a greater risk of heart disease, diabetes, and a number of other things. But guess what? The amount of that risk is almost infinitessimal! - Daniel Pinkwater