Skip to main content

Love All Quotes

I suppose each of us has his own fantasy of how he wants to die. I would like to go out in a blaze of glory, myself, or maybe simply disappear someday, far out in the heart of the wilderness I love, all by myself, alone with the Universe and whatever God may happen to be looking on. Disappear - and never return. That's my fantasy.
- Edward Abbey

My favorite type of music to sing to would be rock and roll, Tenacious D, Led Zeppelin, some Queen - I love all of them. I love singing to them because they're all just great voices. I love listening to very obscure jazz.
- Casey Abrams

I stand in Minas Anor, the Tower of the Sun; and behold! the Shadow has departed! I will be a Shieldmaiden no longer, nor vie with the great Riders, nor take joy only in the songs of slaying. I will be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren.
- J R R Tolkien

I want to be a healer, and love all things that grow and are not barren. -Eowyn
- J R R Tolkien

People fall in love all the time. And it's not always with the right people. And it's not always reciprocated.
- Sarah Addison Allen

All love shifts and changes. I don't know if you can be wholeheartedly in love all the time.
- Julie Andrews

I love you, he thought, looking at Win. I love every part of you, every thought and word...the entire complex, fascinating bundle of all the things you are. I want you with ten different kinds of need at once. I love all the seasons of you, the way you are now, the thought of how much more beautiful you'll be in the decades to come. I love you for being the answer to every question my heart could ask.
- Lisa Kleypas

I love to go on tour and perform. I love all the parts of the process.
- Joan Armatrading

Yes. He. Was. Just. Here. Spreading his goodwill and love all around Max's entryway. It's a wonder there aren't cherubs flying around sprinkling rose petals and rainbows erupting through the windows, an aftermath of his delightful visit.
- Kristen Ashley

I told another ESPN friend here, I love all sports. I can't think of any I don't love. I've even come to appreciate cricket. Maybe I could play a sportswriter. I don't know. Anything in the sports realm is appealing.
- Sean Astin

She must have heard the door opening and closing in the middle of the night; she produces a smile, warm, conspiratorial, and I know what circuits are closing in her head: by screwing Joe she's brought us back together. Saving the world, everyone wants to; men think they can do it with guns, women with their bodies, love conquers all, conquerors love all, mirages raised by words.
- Margaret Atwood

The question of what we are can only be answered by ourselves. We each decide what we are by the life choices we make. How we were made, who are parents are, where we are from, the color of our skin, who we choose to love, all those things do not define us. Our actions define us, and will keep defining us until even after death.
- P C Cast

I love all those who are heavy drops falling from the dark cloud that hangs over men: they herald the advent of lightning, and, as heralds, they perish.
- Friedrich Nietzsche

I love all kinds of bread. Whenever I crave junk food, I want salty things like peanuts or potato chips.
- Tyra Banks

I love to go bungee jumping, jump out of planes, ride motorbikes, do kickboxing. I love all that stuff.
- Catherine Bell

Charity even for one person does not make sense except in terms of an effort to love all Creation in response to the Creator's love for it.
- Wendell Berry

Love all, trust a few,
Do wrong to none: be able for thine enemy
Rather in power than use; and keep thy friend
Under thy own life's key: be check'd for silence,
But never tax'd for speech.
- William Shakespeare

I love all of the arts. I love motion pictures. I love stage. I love theater.
- Ray Bradbury

But most of all, I learned that it's possible for two people to fall in love all over again, even when there's been a lifetime of disappointment between them.
- Nicholas Sparks

most of all, I learned that it's possible for two people to fall in love all over again, even when there's been a lifetime of disappointment between them.
- Nicholas Sparks

The tearoom lady called me love. All the shop ladies called me love and most of the men called me mate. I hadn't been here twelve hours and already they loved me.
- Bill Bryson

How many women does one need to sing the scale of love all the way up and down?
- Georg Buchner

Love, Allie concluded, wasn't blind, it simply saw alternate dimensions.
- Neal Shusterman

To live is like to love - all reason is against it, and all healthy instinct for it.
- Samuel Butler

Maybe I was being too picky. Maybe I didn't want to be close to anyone. Maybe I'd just be the type who couldn't feel love all the way or something. I couldn't tell what was wrong, but what was wrong was that it just wasn't right.
- Deb Caletti

I love all my children, but some of them I don't like.
- Lillian Gordy Carter

I kind of consider myself a chameleon in music. I love all sorts of music.
- Nick Carter

Italy, and the spring and first love all together should suffice to make the gloomiest person happy.
- Bertrand Russell

You love all your characters, even the ridiculous ones. You have to on some level; they're your weird creations in some kind of way. I don't even know how you approach the process of conceiving the characters if in a sense you hated them. It's just absurd.
- Joel Coen

Is that all we need? Can the way we say each other's names encompass all our history, all our love, all our fear, all our fights, all our reunions, all of what we know about each other, all of what we don't know?
- David Levithan

The more you love, the more you can love--and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just.
- Robert A Heinlein

I love all of it, thinking up the plots, getting to know the kids in the story, their parents, backyards, pizza toppings.
- Caroline B Cooney

Do you remember that old TV series, Get Smart? Do you remember at the beginning where Maxwell Smart is walking down the secret corridor and there are all of those doors that open sideways, and upside down and gateways and stuff? I think that everyone keeps a whole bunch of doors just like this between themselves and the world. But when you're in love, all of your doors are open, and all of their doors are open. And you roller-skate down your halls together.
- Douglas Coupland

I love all music. Right now I am loving Josh Grobin and Kelly Clarkson.
- Kaley Cuoco

The four rules of writing... 1. Write to discover. 2. There is no greater discovery than love. 3. All love comes from the Creator. 4. Write what you will.
- Ted Dekker

I've realized that I love all forms of music and get excited when any artist goes crazy and creates something that is an experience.
- Tom Delonge

He wondered if there was a rule that you had to love all of someone, or whether you could pick out only the best parts, like piling your plate full of desserts at a buffet table and leaving the vegetables to go cold in their little metal bins.
- Jennifer E Smith

Love, all alike, no season knows, nor clime, nor hours, days, months, which are the rags of time.
- John Donne

Love all God's creation, the whole and every grain of sand of it. Love every leaf, every ray of God's light. Love the animals, love the plants, love everything. If you love everything, you will perceive the divine mystery in things. Once you perceive it, you will begin to comprehend it better every day. And you will come at last to love the whole world with an all-embracing love.
- Fyodor Dostoyevsky

I love what I do and I love being an athlete, but I also love all the things that have come with it.
- Maria Sharapova

As soon as somebody falls in love, all the wits seem to dribble out of the bottom of his head.
- David Eddings

Children were meant to be gifts. The physical manifestation of love between a man and a woman. And for that love, all manner of sacrifice could be borne.
- Steven Erikson

Darling, you fall in love all the time. You can't run away just because it doesn't fit into your exact romantic dreamworld, you know.
- Harriet Evans

We take art, and I love all that. But I also like science for some reason. I just like finding out why things happen.
- Elle Fanning

We really love all sports, but we don't think in the long term. The reason we did Kingpin was because there was a script we really liked and we saw the possibilities.
- Peter Farrelly

You can only have one first born child. You may love all your children deeply and with passion, but there is something unique about the first born.
- Raymond E Feist

I love all men who think, even those who think otherwise than myself.
- Victor Hugo

Nudge threw her arms around my neck. 'I love you Max! I love all of us too!'
Yeah, me too,' Said the Gasman. 'I don't care if we have our house, or a cliff ledge, or a cardboard box. Home is wherever we all are, together.
- James Patterson

My passion is doing movies, and as long as I keep doing that, I'll be happy. I want to do movies, fun roles and dramatic ones. I love all of it.
- Vanessa Hudgens

Love accepts a human being as she is. Love creates the freedom for a human being to be who she is. Love creates the relaxation, which helps a person to relax into her own inner being, into her own authentic self. Love allows us to appreciate the beautiful being we already are.
- Swami Dhyan Giten

Westley: Hear this now: I will always come for you.
Buttercup: But how can you be sure?
Westley: This is true love-you think this happens every day?

Westley: I told you I would always come for you. Why didn't you wait for me?
Buttercup: Well...you were dead.
Westley: Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
Buttercup: i will never doubt again.
Westley: There will never be a need.
- William Goldman

Death cannot stop true love. All it can do is delay it for a while.
- William Goldman

Love, love, love all the wretched cant of it, masking egotism, lust, masochism, fantasy under a mythology of sentimental postures, a welter of self-induced miseries and joys, blinding and masking the essential personalities in the frozen gestures of courtship, in the kissing and the dating and the desire, the compliments and the quarrels which vivify its barrenness.
- Germaine Greer

I admire people who just do the right thing, not looking to screw people up. I love all people.
- Jessica Hahn

I love all sports.
- Dante Hall

You know, maybe I was just born in the wrong time, but I love all things romantic. Puffy understands that. For my last birthday, he covered my hotel room floor with rose petals and had flowers and candles all over the room.
- Jennifer Lopez

Setting my mind on a musical instrument was like falling in love. All the world seemed bright and changed.
- William Christopher Handy

You don't have to be singing about love all the time in order to give love to the people. You don't have to keep flashing those words all the time.
- Jimi Hendrix

I love all of his movies. I love all his movies. I love Tom.
- Katie Holmes

Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love all
- Whitney Houston

Well... I love moving in extra dimensions. Not just backwards and forwards, but up and down and around. And fins. I love swimming with fins human feet are practically useless underwater. I love all the unique things you see on each dive. Millions of
little aquatic soap operas playing out between all the creatures. And the silence. Well, it's not really silent
down there, but the roar of bubbles blocks any other
sound..
- Kirsten Hubbard

I love music, I love all kinds of music, particularly jazz. Jazz is an extension of America. There's no other country in the world that could have produced jazz.
- Jon Huntsman Jr

I have always been and will be an enemy of communism, but I love all people.
- Lech Walesa

I'm a really huge fan of the old romantic comedies from the '30s and '40s... Huge fan. I love all that stuff.
- Thomas Jane

The only people who make love all the time are liars.
- Louis Jordan

One evening we made love all morning.
- Jarod Kintz

You can talk about love all day, but until you feel it, you might as well be an albino under an umbrella.
- Jarod Kintz

If love smelled like cheese, as some people assume it does, then I'd rather be a goat and make love all day long.
- Jarod Kintz

Branching paths. The turning of days and seasons and years. Life offered you love sometimes, sorrow often. If you were very fortunate, true friendship. Sometimes war came.
You did what you could to shape your own peace, before you crossed over to the night and left the world behind, as all men did, to be forgotten or remembered, as time or love allowed.
- Guy Gavriel Kay

We love all kinds of music: We love pop music, we love rock music, we love R & B and country, and we just pull from all our influences. So I don't really take offense as long as people are coming out to the shows and buying the records and becoming fans of the music. At the end of the day, the music is what's gonna speak to you.
- Charles Kelley

I love to promote our sport. I love grass-roots tennis. I love coaching. I love all parts of the sport. I love the business side.
- Billie Jean King

Try to remember the moment when all the stupid innocent things you thought about life and love, all the things you thought mattered, all the things you though were true...try to remember when they all turned out to be lies. Kyle
- Chad Kultgen

Searching, always. And yes, we all are, or soon will be, disenchanted, I still want to know it all: the heartbreak, the fear, the friendship, the anger, the love. All of it.
- Nina Lacour

For a while, I became an atheist; now that I'm grown up, though, I'm not hard-edged enough to be an atheist. Even though I live with a flaming atheist, I love going to temple. I love all the rituals.
- Padma Lakshmi

(On Ralph Waldo Emerson)I love all men who dive. Any fish can swim near the surface, but it takes a great whale to go down stairs five miles or more; and if he don't attain the bottom, why all the lead in Galena can't fashion the plummet that will. I'm not talking of Mr Emerson now -but of the whole corps of thought-divers, that have been diving and coming up again with bloodshot eyes since the world began.
- Herman Melville

Oooh, dinner and a show! How come you never take us to dinner and a show?"
He smiled at Roxy. "I would spend the entire evening fending off the hordes of your admirers."
She fanned herself and grinned back at him. "You gotta love all that suave debonairness!
- Katie Macalister

As lovers, the difference between men and women is that women can love all day long, but men only at times.
- W Somerset Maugham

People fall in and out of love all the time, and sometimes people have numerous loves throughout their lives. But you have two epic loves and no matter who you were with, I don't think you'd ever get over or forget the other.
- Molly Mcadams

I love all sides of the work but that doesn't mean it isn't hard.
- David Mccullough

I find all that slightly destructive but mad love alluring.
- Sienna Miller

Falling in love is easy. Fools fall in love all the time. Staying in love is the test of time and the gift you give to one another daily....
- James A Murphy

I love all things, not only the grand but the infinitely small: thimble, spurs, plates, flower vases....
- Pablo Neruda

Love allows understanding to dawn, and understanding is precious. Where you are understood, you are at home. Understanding nourishes belonging. When you really feel understood, you feel free to release yourself into the trust and shelter of the other person's soul.
- John O Donohue

Life as it should be: all friends, all art, all music, all love, all the time.
- Amanda Palmer

Being from North Carolina, it's kind of slow-paced. There's not too much going on there, whereas in New Orleans, there's always something going on. I just love all the people, going out to dinner and enjoying anything I want.
- Chris Paul

I love all three of my kids completely and differently. And I want them to know that I will love them for as long as they live. I will.
- Randy Pausch

...his face bore an expression that mingled haughty disdain with a tender, ardent sympathy, as if he would love all things if only his nature could let him forget their defects.
- Philip Pullman

We are so deeply interconnected, we have no options but to love all.
- Amit Ray

I could tell them about the different kinds of rain, pouring rain that's perfect for when you want to stay inside and watch a movie or read, or piercing rain that feels like needles on your skin, or soft summer rain that makes your first kiss with your first love all the sweeter.
- Beth Revis

Happiness, satisfaction, fulfillment, joy, love... All these things work the same way. The more you search for them, the less likely you are to find them.
- Patrick Rhone

I want to love all the children of God - Christian, Jew, Moslem, Hindu, Buddhist - everyone. I want to love gay Christians and straight Christians.
- Anne Rice

I love all reality TV - Strictly, 'The X Factor.' I really don't see why people are so snobby about it.
- Alexandra Roach

I love all people, whatever race they are.
- Alain Robert

When you find somebody you love, all the way through, and she loves youeven with your weaknesses, your flaws, everything starts to click into place. And if you can talk to her, and she listens, if she makes you laugh, and makes you think, makes you want, makes you see who you really are, and who you are is better, just better with her, you'd be crazy not to want to spend the rest of your life with her. (Carter Maguire)
- Nora Roberts

I don't think you can look for love. All you can do is get yourself in a situation where you don't discourage something that may be rather nice.
- Linda Ronstadt

Love came down at Christmas,
Love all lovely, Love Divine;
Love was born at Christmas;
Star and angels gave the sign.
- Christina G Rossetti

I have to say. I kind of love all that stuff - those physical challenges. I guess there will come a time when I'll get sick of it but at this stage, I just like it all.
- Richard Roxburgh

I love all kinds of music.
- Boz Scaggs

I have six children and I love all my kids more than anything in the world.
- Steven Seagal

I love all Yes music and love to play it live, but I'm most interested in making new music with Yes.
- Billy Sherwood

Greeting cards routinely tell us everyone deserves love. No. Everyone deserves clean water. Not everyone deserves love all of the time.
- Zadie Smith

We are so convinced of the goodness of ourselves, and the goodness of our love, we cannot bear to believe that there might be something more worthy of love than us, more worthy of worship. Greeting cards routinely tell us everybody deserves love. No. Everybody deserves clean water. Not everybody deserves love all the time.
- Zadie Smith

Greeting cards routinely tell us everybody deserves love. No. Everybody deserves clean water. Not everybody deserves love all the time.
- Zadie Smith

She did not think it was true that women fell in love all at once, but rather, that they fell in love through repitition, just the way someone became brave.
- Tatjana Soli

I love all of mythology and rules pertaining to all of the monsters, but I like to go the extra step.
- Stephen Sommers

To love one person with a private love is poor and miserable: to love all is glorious.
- Thomas Traherne

True love requires action. We can speak of love all day long, we can write notes or poems that proclaim it, sing songs that praise it, and preach sermons that encourage it but until we manifest that love in action, our words are nothing but sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
- Dieter F Uchtdorf

There are only two things: love, all sorts of love, with pretty girls, and the music of New Orleans or Duke Ellington. Everything else ought to go, because everything else is ugly.
- Boris Vian

We must love all human beings, giving even our last drop of blood for all our siblings of this great human family.
- Samael Aun Weor

Imagination which comes into play in falling in love is different from any other. Certainly in my case, and I've fallen in love all my life, one imagines the person to be as you want them to be. They frequently turn out to be someone different, for better or worse.
- Mary Wesley

He was a boy, just a boy, when I was a very young girl. When I was sixteen, I made the discovery - love. All at once and much, much too completely. It was like you suddenly turned a blinding on something that had always been half in shadow, that's how it struck the world for me. But I was unlucky. Deluded.
- Tennessee Williams

It's the pointless things that give your life meaning. Friendship, compassion, art, love. All of them pointless. But they're what keeps life from being meaningless.
- Tim Winton

I love all of Albert Brooks' work from 'Defending Your Life' back to his first film, 'Real Life', but am sorry that he seems to have lost his edge in his more recent work.
- Douglas Wood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Eye Contact Quotes

If you must eat a banana in public, never make eye contact. - Darynda Jones I hope the two of you will descend from your love bubble long enough to learn something today," he sniped cuttingly and the other kids snickered. Embarrassed, I ducked my head to avoid eye contact with them. "It's all right, sir," Xavier replied. "The bubble's been engineered to allow us to learn from within it. - Alexandra Adornetto The trick is not to make eye contact. They don't charge if you don't make eye contact. - Sarah Addison Allen I'm Emma. I'm here to make you see the meaning of your life. Her exalted words were totally conquered by her dragging tone and lack of eye contact. - Debra Anastasia I glanced at Derek. The boy wonder didn't melt into a pile of goo, although his gaze was glued to Rowena's chest. Avoiding eye contact. Good strategy. - Ilona Andrews So just look mean and don't make eye contact with anyone. (Syn) Gee, hon, you take m

I Did It My Way Quotes

And now, the end is near, And so I face the final curtain. My friend, I'll say it clear, I'll state my case, of which I'm certain. I've lived a life that's full. I've traveled each and every highway; And more, much more than this, I did it my way. - Frank Sinatra You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. - Johnny Cash Every comedian dreams of hosting 'The Tonight Show' and, for seven months, I got to. I did it my way, with people I love, and I do not regret a second. - Conan Obrien It doesn't matter that I didn't win a trophy because I did it my way and I lived the dream. - Alan Shearer

Into The Wild Quotes

You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. What you'll discover will be wonderful. What you'll discover is yourself. - Alan Alda The creative is the place where no one else has ever been. You have to leave the city of your comfort and go into the wilderness of your intuition. - Alan Alda And I'm going to tell the truth: I didn't like that Sean Penn movie Into the Wild so much. Yes! I know it was critically acclaimed. I know it won all these awards! It's very sad that a boy is dead and all. But I thought the movie Enchanted, with the singing princess and the chipmunk and the people dancing in Central Park, was cuter. So there! - Meg Cabot Communing with God is communing with our own hearts, our own best selves, not with something foreign and accidental. Saints and devotees have gone into the wilderness to find God; of course they took God with them, and the silence and detachment enabled them to hear the still, small